Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bring it on, I am so pumped up and excited to get started on my new adventure of my 60 day juicer challenge. I feel that I am in a good, steady time in my life to succeed in this goal, it is a 60 day challenge that will make me feel better about myself and my life for a lot longer than that!

I have struggled with my weight for many years now, I am not extremely overweight, but defiantly have some pounds to lose. I was most comfortable with my body when I weighed between 135 and 140. Over the last few years have been bouncing between 155 and 165. I am currently at 157 and feeling horrible about myself, I feel uncomfortable in my own body. 

I feel that I have a lot going for me in my life right now and think that with getting to a healthy weight I will have more energy and no longer let my self conscientiousness hold me back from doing the things that I want to be out doing. 

A special thanks to a dear friend Kristen, who was a personal success on the 60 day challenge. She has given me advise, suggestions and support to get myself ready for this journey.

1 comment: